Ciao Tutti

- Sei un nuovo utente di Race Academy? presentati qui.
- Are a new user Race Academy? introduce you here.
Hello mates!

Sorry my Italian is a bit rusted...

I'm a Southern French dude, with some Italian blood in my veins (Carlucci's famiglia from Napolishire... so, don't mess with me 'right...? :)

Nah, just kiddin' I'm a nice guy, I don't have to kill anyone anymore these days... ;)

Done some leagues these last years, mainly FSR (first in ACR Engineering team, then in my own team "the Apex & the Spot") and CFEG WSCC in LMP2 (within the Viper Racing Team), and also a few Italian ones like SimRacing Mania & SimRacing-GP for mini champs like this one. Always a pleasure to race with Italian gentlemen... :p

Here for the ETCC 2019, see ya soon on the track!
Hi Pascal, welcome to RaceAcademy
Welcome :D
thanks guys,

I dlded the mod & first track, though I'm not sure if I did everything I should do for registering to the ETCC season...?
Scalino ha scritto:
9 gennaio 2019, 14:28
thanks guys,

I dlded the mod & first track, though I'm not sure if I did everything I should do for registering to the ETCC season...?
Hi,
you should subscribe here to the championship, a minimum donation of 5 RA credits is required.
If you want to check if everything works fine there is a free special event this evening;
Don't worry to ask if you need further help
Bergamasco Planante ha scritto:
9 gennaio 2019, 14:49
you should subscribe here to the championship, a minimum donation of 5 RA credits is required.
I did charge my account with 5 RA credits and tried to join, but it's saying "invalid race number" when I select 1 as race number. (choosing a Subaru car)

I'll try to be there tonight if I'm not too late.
Scalino ha scritto:
10 gennaio 2019, 17:16
Bergamasco Planante ha scritto:
9 gennaio 2019, 14:49
I did charge my account with 5 RA credits and tried to join, but it's saying "invalid race number" when I select 1 as race number. (choosing a Subaru car)

I'll try to be there tonight if I'm not too late.
Well the test race was yesterday evening but nevermind.
Can you subscirbe with another number? You can see what numbers are taken already in the entry list, right below championship's calendar.
sorry, I must be thick here, I can't see any field where I can choose a car number, I only see a brand of car to select from and a race number.

I finally decided to go with a MG car, but it still says "invalid race number" (I selected 1 for race number of course)
Scalino ha scritto:
15 gennaio 2019, 13:19
sorry, I must be thick here, I can't see any field where I can choose a car number, I only see a brand of car to select from and a race number.

I finally decided to go with a MG car, but it still says "invalid race number" (I selected 1 for race number of course)
As I told you, #1 is reserved for championship winners, so can you sign in with whatever else number? You can see the other unavailable numbers down below in the championship page on our main website, right on the left of each signed in driver. The race number you select is what you will have on you car livery.
thanks, this time I got it right :p

(I was thinking I had to register for 1st race... )